Board from Knuckle on Bone Collection
Sideboard from Jessie Nelson Studio's Knuckle on Bone Collection.
Made by hand, this credenza uses reinforced concrete, brass and walnut details to create a simple but dynamic design.
• Adjustable shelf with one hole above and below the center line
• Pins suspend shelf at height perfect for a vinyl collection with space below for
additional devices and supplies
• Open cabinet is 18” wide and tall enough to fit standard sized audio components
• Doors open on both sides of credenza making it accessible from either side
• Concrete is sealed against moisture and liquid damage and may used as bar
• Concrete “C” shape is a weighty, stable and vibration-reducing solid ideal for
audiophile use – audio enthusiast go to great lengths to ensure that their turntable needles aren't disturbed
• Gunstock oil finished wood
• Maintenance kit and instructions provided with purchase
• Concrete finish and patina will vary
• Numbered edition
Always sustainability mindful, Jessie Nelson Studio sources salvaged walnut from
condemned and felled trees in the New York tristate area.
L57.5” W19.5” H31.5”, 332 LBS
Reinforced concrete, black walnut, brass
Customizations available, please inquire for details.
13-14 week lead time.